United Way of Inner Wisconsin
- What does it mean to "Advocate?" It means, share your voice! Find an issue that you feel strongly about and tell people about it; DO something about it!
- Do you know someone who lost their job? Does your child need a safe place to go after school? Are you concerned about your elderly parents living alone?
- Regardless of who you are, speak up and champion a cause you believe in. Transform your passion into action that ignites real change.
- It takes the whole community to create lasting change for all. When we talk about the problems, and work together, we will find the solutions!
- "Advocate" also means to get informed. You can learn about United Way by signing up for our e-newsletters. Visit our Media Center page to see the different e-newsletters you can sign up for!
- You can also "advocate" and get informed about community services by calling 2-1-1, or click here to read more.