United Way of Inner Wisconsin
- This page is for our Partner Programs, and non-profit organizations who wish to apply for United Way of Inner Wisconsin funding.
Information about 2014 Funding
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin will not be accepting applications for funding for 2014. Instead we have offered continuation grants to our current 2013 partners to carry out their work through 2014.
Download the United Way logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Partner Programs need to place our logo on all materials, including letterhead, brochures, annual reports, websites, etc.
- You can select either the United Way Partner Program logo, the United Way logo or the United Way of Inner Wisconsin logo.
- Partner Program Full Color Logo
- Partner Program Blue Logo
- Partner Program Black and White Logo
- Partner Program Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way Full Color Logo
- United Way Blue Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Full color logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Blue logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and white logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- For an Illustrator EPS of these logos, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please follow these guidelines: full color is best for color printing; the blue logo can be used when printing in blue ink on white backgrounds; black and white is best when printing in black or for photocopying. Please do not alter the logo, seperate the elements or change the scale of the brandmark.
- To view the proper way to use our logos, click here
- For more logos, visit United Way Worldwide's website by clicking here.
Download the Partner Program Poster
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Partner Programs need to display this poster in a prominant location, such as in the reception area, or front door. You can download an 11x17 poster here, or contact the United Way office to pick one up.
- The Partner Program Poster