United Way of Inner Wisconsin
- This page is for our Partner Programs, and non-profit organizations who wish to apply for United Way of Inner Wisconsin funding.
Download the United Way logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Partner Programs need to place our logo on all materials, including letterhead, brochures, annual reports, websites, etc.
- You can select either the United Way Partner Program logo, the United Way logo or the United Way of Inner Wisconsin logo.
- Partner Program Full Color Logo
- Partner Program Blue Logo
- Partner Program Black and White Logo
- Partner Program Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Full color logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Blue logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and white logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way Full Color Logo
- United Way Blue Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- For an Illustrator EPS of these logos, send an email to email@example.com.
- Please follow these guidelines: full color is best for color printing; the blue logo can be used when printing in blue ink on white backgrounds; black and white is best when printing in black or for photocopying. Please do not alter the logo, seperate the elements or change the scale of the brandmark.
- To view the proper way to use our logos, click here
- For more logos, visit United Way Worldwide's website by clicking here.
Download the Partner Program Poster
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Partner Programs need to display this poster in a prominant location, such as in the reception area, or front door. You can download an 11x17 poster here, or contact the United Way office to pick one up.
- The Partner Program Poster