United Way of Inner Wisconsin
Calendar of Events
- November 28 - Thanksgiving - Office Closed
- November 29 - Office Closed
- December 3 - #Giving Tuesday
- December 4 - Board of Directors Meeting, 5:00pm, River Cities Bank
- December 24 - Christmas Eve - Office Closed
- December 25 - Christmas Day - Office Closed
- December 30 - New Year's Eve - Office Closed 12 - 4pm
- January 1 - New Year's Day - Office Closed
- January 9 - Thank You and Recognition Celebration, 4-6pm at The Eatery at Great Expectations
- January 30 - Women's Leadership Council Founder's Cocktail, 5:15 at The Eatery at Great Expectations
- February 11 - Celebrate 2-1-1 Day
- February 12 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- February 12 - Annual Meeting, 6:00pm at River Cities Bank
- March 12 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- March 27 - Power of the Purse, 5:00 - 7:00pm, Hotel Mead
- April 6 - 13 - National Volunteer Week
- April 8 - Volunteer Recognition Breakfast at Hotel Mead
- April 12 - United Way of Inner Wisconsin will have a booth at Kids Day in Adams-Friendship
- April 26 - United Way of Inner Wisconsin will have a booth at Children's Festival at Lincoln High School
- May 14- Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- July 4 - Stuff the Bus of Adams County will have a bus at the Adams Fourth of July Parade.
- July 21 - August 15 - Stuff the Bus of Adams County school supply collection
- July 28 - August 15 - Adams County Health and Human Services accepts applications for donated school supplies from Stuff the Bus of Adams County.
- August 13 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- August 15 - Stuff the Bus of Adams County collection. School bus departs the A-F Area School District office at 9:00am.
- August 19 - Stuff the Bus of Adams County distributes backpacks filled with donated school supplies to needy students in Adams County; 9:00am - 4:30pm at the Adams County Community Center. Students must register with the Adams County Health and Human Services to receive a backpack filled with school supplies.
- August 30 - Brat Fry at Quality Foods IGA (West Grand Ave.), 10am - 2pm
- October 25 - Day of Caring
- November 5 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- December 3 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank