United Way of Inner Wisconsin
Calendar of Events
- October 23 - Report Meeting at Perkins (2211 8th St. S., Wisconsin Rapids), 7:30am - 8:30am. All campaign volunteers - LEs, DCs and ECCs - are invited.
- October 24 - Super-Lube Customer Appreciation Day
- October 25 - Day of Caring. Volunteers meet at the Grand Rapids Lion's Club (corner of 36th St. S., and County Trunk W, Wisconsin Rapids) at 9:00am.
- October 30- South Wood County Hunger Coalition, 2:00pm, River Cities Bank
- October 31 - Target date for campaign wrap-up
- November 5 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- November 11 - Disaster Volunteer Reception Center Training at Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Comerce, 5-7pm
- November 13 - Report Meeting River Cities Bank (1601 Lincoln St., Wisconsin Rapids), 12pm - 1pm.. All campaign volunteers - LEs, DCs and ECCs - are invited. Lunch will be provided.
- November 13 - Disaster Volunteer Reception Center Exercise at Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Comerce, 5-7pm
- November 18 - Supportive Community Health Services Roundtable, 2:00pm, River Cities Bank (lower level conference room).
- November 19 - WFHR Radio-Thon, 7am - 9am. Tune into AM 1320 to listen.
- November 20 - South Wood County Hunger Coalition, 2:00pm, River Cities Bank
- November 21 - Deadline to make a donation or enter to win the $1,000 Sweepstakes
- November 27 - Thanksgiving. Office closed
- November 28 - Office closed
- December 3 - Board Meeting, 5:00pm at River Cities Bank
- December 24 - Christmas Eve. Office closed
- December 25 - Christmas Day. Office closed
- December 31 - New Years Eve. Office closed 12pm - 4pm
- January 1 - New Years Day. Office closed
- January 7 - Thank You and Recognition Celebration, 4pm - 6pm, at Great Expectations (3551 Plover Rd., Wisconsin Rapids)
- January 13 - Volunteer Coordinators of Inner Wisconsin, 1:00pm - 2:30pm at McMillan Library
- February 11 - Celebrate 2-1-1 Day
- April 12-18 - National Volunteer Week
- April 14 - Volunteer Recognition Breakfast at Hotel Mead
- April 25 - United Way of Inner Wisconsin will have a booth at the 2015 Children's Fest at Lincoln High School
- August 29 - United Way Brat Fry at Quality Foods IGA (West Grand), 10am - 2pm.