United Way of Inner Wisconsin
- Resources for your United Way campaign
- More ways to give: the Leadership Giving Program; the Legacy Society; and the Loyal Contributor Program
- Our Loaned Executives and Division Chairs
- A listing of our Employee and Company Contributions
The 2012 Campaign Video
- This year's campaign video is a collaboration of three United Ways: United Way of Inner Wisconsin, United Way of Marathon County and United Way of Portage County.
- Please help us to thank Rucinski and Reetz Communication, Practical Illusions and Shadow Collaborative for volunteering their time and talents and making this possible!
Getting Started - For Employee Campaign Coordinators
- Welcome to the United Way team! United Way would like to congratulate you on being selected Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC). You are joining a select group of volunteers from across south Wood and Adams Counties, who are helping our friends and neighbors who need it most.
- Campaign Best Practices
- Campaign Ideas and Events
- 6 Steps to Success
- Campaign Coordinator Checklist
- Sample Letter - Employee Campaign
- Sample Letter - Thank You
- Sample Letter - Labor
- The 20 Minute Program
Campaign in a BAG
- “Campaign in a Bag” is perfect for first-time Company Campaign Coordinators, or busy Company Campaign Coordinators who want to run a fun and successful campaign but need a little extra help. Here we have developed the plan, all you have to do is implement it!
- “Campaign in a Bag” is a one-week United Way campaign; with activities planned for each day (five business days) complete with step-by-step instructions.
- Everything you need to accomplish this campaign plan will be delivered to you in a bag (supplement to your campaign kit), delivered to you by staff/co-workers, or can be downloaded HERE!
- Click here to download the "Campaign in a Bag" Plan, including check off lists.
- Click here to download a Materials Order Form.
- Click here to download the "20 Minute Program" to help you plan your United Way kick-off meeting.
- Click here to download the "20 Minute Program" supplement, complete with all scripts needed to run your United Way kick-off meeting.
- Click here to download the Silent Auction Bidding Sheets.
- Click here to download the Baby Contest Voting Ballots.
- Click here to download the T-Shirt Cut Outs.
- There are many ways to learn more and get involved in the United Way campaign! Here are some of the ways:
- Watch this PBS Frontline report on "Poor Kids" from November 20, 2012.
- Watch this CBS Sunday Morning story about "America's New Poor" and learn how yesteray's donors are today's receivers.
- Watch this CBS 60 Minutes story about "Hidden America" to learn about the impact of poverty and homelessness on children.
- Take this poverty simulation at www.playspent.org to see if you can last one month living in poverty. Simulation only takes approximately 10 minutes
The Campaign Central E-Newsletter
- During campaign (mid-August through mid-November) you can sign up for our weekly "Campaign Central E-newsletter!" This brief email will contain useful hints on how to add pizzazz to your campaign; give you updates on what OTHER local companies are doing for their United Way campaigns; and keep you posted on upcoming United Way events. To sign up, click here and specify you would like to receive the Campaign Central E-newsletter.
Request a Green Bay Packer Football:
- Click here to set up an account with the Green Bay Packers and sign up for a FREE autographed football for your United Way Campaign! (please note: please allow 6-8 weeks for approval and delivery)
Download Campaign Materials
- 2012 Pledge Card
- 2012 Brochure Card
- Report Envelope
- 2012 Campaign Calendar
- Sweepstakes Flier - south Wood County
- Sweepstakes Flier - Adams County
- Sweepstakes Rules
- What is United Way of Inner Wisconsin?
- What is Community Impact?
- 12 Hours in the Life of your Investment
- Are YOU A Loyal Contributor?
- Campaign Central E-newsletter
- Campaign in a Bag
- Campaign Award Criteria 2012
- The Loaned Executive Volunteer Program
- "The Live United T-shirt Owners Manual" (An Employee Campaign Coordinador's Guide)
- The Leadership Giving brochure 2012
- The Legacy Society brochure
- New Hire Brochure 2012
- Annual Report 2011
- 2012 Success Stories
- Our 2013 Partner Programs
- Our 2013 Partner Programs - Adams County
- 11x17 Thermometer
- Payroll stuffers (8.5" x 3.6875" , 3 on one letter sized sheet)
- Top 10 Reasons to Give to United Way
- Why Give to United Way When Times are Tough
- What Will Your Gift to United Way Do?
- 2-1-1 Fact Card
- Volunteer Center Brochure
Download the United Way logo
- We encourage you to use the logo on materials that you are producing, but we ask that you follow these guidelines: full color is best for color printing; the blue logo can be used when printing in blue ink on white backgrounds; black and white is best printing in black or for photocopying; please do not alter the logo, seperate the elements or change the scale of the brandmark.
- United Way Full Color Logo
- United Way Blue Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Full color logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Blue logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and white logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- To view the proper way to use our logos, click here
- For more logos, visit United Way Worldwide's website by clicking here.