United Way of Inner Wisconsin
Welcome To Campaign Central!
- Thank you for volunteering to run your company's United Way campaign! What you do makes a difference and is appreciated! We want your campaign to go smoothly and be successful. We've posted a few helpful hints and tools on this page; if you need anything feel free to contact us at 715-421-0390 or send an email to Angie Loucks, Campaign Coordinator at email@example.com. Good luck!
Resources to Help You:
- A message from our 2014 Campaign Chair, Doug Wenzlaff
- 2014 Campaign Video - "More Than a Charity"
- $1,000 Sweepstakes
- Getting Started - Information for New Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECCs)
- The Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC) Tool Kit
- Order FREE materials for your campaign
- Additional items are available for purchase at the United Way Store
- Download campaign information, materials, order forms, event fliers and our logo here
- Volunteers to help you - Loaned Executives and Division Chairs
- Annual Campaign Volunteer Training
- The Campaign Central E-newsletter
- Order a FREE signed Green Bay Packer Football
- Campaign in a Bag - A One Week Planned Campaign!
- Campaign Awards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campaign Interactive!
- October, 2014 Community Connections Interview with Doug Wenzlaff and Tari Jahns