United Way of Inner Wisconsin
Your Gift Makes A Difference!
- In our community, kids are starting school behind, parents are struggling to make ends meet, and our seniors can’t afford medical care. At United Way of Inner Wisconsin, we support those programs that help families build stronger economic futures, promote healthy life styles, feed the hungry, and help kids start school ready to succeed and read at grade level so they can graduate and go on to achieve even more.
- Last year your contributions enabled the United Way to help fund programs that:
provided 3,700 students with role models, mentors and structured activities before and after school; helped 200 people receive much need dental care; and connected 2,000 people with resources through 2-1-1.
- Your gift to United Way of Inner Wisconsin helps target the Building Blocks of a Better Life - Education, Income, and Health - which are necessary to change the lives of those who need it most. Your contributed dollars stay right here in your community.
- If you have previously supported United Way, I thank you and ask that you join us again. If you have not given before, I hope you will begin a tradition of improving lives by supporting United Way’s annual campaigns.
- Although alone, you are only one; United, we can build a better place for all of us to live and work by strengthening our whole community. Your gift, together with thousands of other community members, can make a difference far greater than any one person can on their own!