United Way of Inner Wisconsin
United Way of Inner Wisconsin's Agenda for Change
- The result of our 2013 community engagement work has identified our "Agenda for Change." This model is being used for program funding priority.
- To see our Agenda for Change Model, click below and view a PDF.
What is Community Impact?
- Engaging community and agency partners to work together to create lasting change and improve the lives of not just program clients but the community as a whole.
- We are a community of connected individuals - all people - united and working together for the benefit of all. Unlike charities that focus on one need, one issue, United Way recognizes that we are all part of something greater. We all win when a child succeeds in school, when families have good health and are financially stable. We all have a stake in creating healthy, prosperous communities.
- How do we accomplish this?