United Way of Inner Wisconsin
About the Help Guide
- The "Help Guide" is a collaborative effort between United Way's 2-1-1, United Way of Inner Wisconsin and Incourage Community Foundation.
- This guide is for people who may be going through a tough time and need help understanding the resources that are available to them. It asks questions such as "How do I apply for unemployment?" or "Where can I go for clothing?" then lists a number of local resources that can help.
- This guide does not replace United Way's 2-1-1. For additional information, please dial the three digit number 2-1-1 and an information and referral specialist will help you. This service is available 24/7. Click here to learn more about 2-1-1.
How to Get Your Copy
- Call the United Way of Inner Wisconsin office (715-421-0390) or United Way's 2-1-1 to have a copy mailed to you.
- If your business or organization would like to display the Help Guide, call the United Way of Inner Wisconsin to make a request!
- You can also download a PDF copy here:
- Help Guide for South Wood County 2016
- Help Guide for Adams County 2016
- Help Guide for South Wood County - SPANISH