United Way of Inner Wisconsin
- Sign up for E-Newsletters
- Press Releases
- Download the United Way of Inner Wisconsin logo
- Read our newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
- 06.09.14 United We Can Event
- 06.04.14 Great Book Giveaway
- 05.28.14 Great Book Giveaway - Adams County
- 05.20.14 United Way 2015 Funding
- 05.14.14 United We Can Call For Entrees
- 03.31.14 Volunteer Breakfast Nominees
- 03.19.14 FamilyWize Update
- 03.10.14 Power of the Purse is March 27th
- 02.28.14 Volunteer Center Seeks Nominations
- 02.14.14 Outgoing Directors Honored at Annual Meeting
- See our Press Release Archive to read more.
Download the United Way logo
- We encourage you to use the logo on materials that you are producing, but we ask that you follow these guidelines: full color is best for color printing; the blue logo can be used when printing in blue ink on white backgrounds; black and white is best printing in black or for photocopying; please do not alter the logo, seperate the elements or change the scale of the brandmark.
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Full color logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Blue logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and white logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way Full Color Logo
- United Way Blue Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- To view the proper way to use our logos, click here
- For more logos, visit United Way Worldwide's website by clicking here.
View our newsletter
- The "Inner Focus" is our quarterly newsletter. You can sign up to recieve a hard copy of our newsletter, or request to have them delivered to your business or organziation. You can also sign up to receive "Inner Focus" electronically or simply view below. For more information, call Angie Loucks at 715-421-0390 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.