United Way of Inner Wisconsin
- Sign up for E-Newsletters
- Press Releases
- Download the United Way of Inner Wisconsin logo
- Read our newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
- 09.08.15 United Way Day at McDonald's Scheduled for September 15th
- 09.04.15 Stuff the School Bus/Desk of South Wood County Serves 774 Students
- 09.03.15 Stuff the Bus in Adams County Was a Success
- 09.02.15 United Way of Inner Wisconsin Accepting Registration for Individuals Who Need Their Yards Raked
- 08.27.15 United Way Months Proclaimed
- 08.24.15 Learning for Life Reading Mentor Volunteers Needed
- 08.05.15 Stuff the Bus of Adams County is August 14th
- 08.03.15 Stuff the School Bus of South Wood County is During Lunch by the River
- 07.30.15 United Way Sponsors Lunch by the River
- 07.24.15 Volunteers Needed for Homeless Point in Time Count
- See our Press Release Archive to read more.
Download the United Way logo
- We encourage you to use the logo on materials that you are producing, but we ask that you follow these guidelines: full color is best for color printing; the blue logo can be used when printing in blue ink on white backgrounds; black and white is best printing in black or for photocopying; please do not alter the logo, seperate the elements or change the scale of the brandmark.
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Full color logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Blue logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and white logo
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- United Way Full Color Logo
- United Way Blue Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo
- United Way Black and White Logo (Line Art)
- To view the proper way to use our logos, click here
- For more logos, visit United Way Worldwide's website by clicking here.
View our newsletter
- The "Community Focus" is our quarterly newsletter. You can sign up to recieve a hard copy of our newsletter, or request to have them delivered to your business or organziation. You can also sign up to receive "Community Focus" electronically or simply view below.