United Way of Inner Wisconsin
It's time to leave your cares behind!...
...for just an hour or two... and spend an evening with your friends to select a purse just for you!
- Join us at the Women's Leadership Council POWER OF THE PURSE LUNCHEON!!!
- Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Hotel Mead, Centralia Room
- The event will feature hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar, a silent purse auction, and an opportunity to network and learn more about United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Women’s Leadership Council and its initiative “Learning for Life.”
- There will be a variety of different purses to bid on from Michael Kors to Kate Spade. We encourage women to attend and bring along a friend for an enjoyable evening and help the community at the same time!
- Tickets are $25 per person in advance and $30 per person at the door. Advance tickets are available at:
- River Cities Bank
- Riverview Hospital Lobby Desk
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin.
- Proceeds from the event will support issues that affect women and children, including the “Learning for Life” initiative which ensures that all third graders are reading at a proficient level. The program matches children with reading mentors once a week.
- For more information about the WLC, “Learning for Life” or the “Power of the Purse,” please contact Tari Jahns at 715-421-0390 or email@example.com.
- Please help us thank our sponsors for this event!
- Platinum: Element Mobile
- Gold: Bull's Eye Credit Union, Quality Plus Printing, River Cities Bank, Wisconsin Rapids Rafters, WoodTrust Bank, and Tammi Zellmer Independent CAbi Consultant
About the Women's Leadership Council
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Women’s Leadership Council (WLC) is a group of dedicated, caring women who have come together to create lasting change in our communities. Nationally, WLCs are focused on issues that affect women and children. To become a member, women need to make an annual investment of $250. The funds raised by the WLC are used for initiatives as determined by the WLC membership.