United Way of Inner Wisconsin
The Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
At a Glance...
- Date - April 14, 2015
- Location - Hotel Mead
- Registration - 7:45am
- Breakfast buffet- Begin eating as you arrive
- Program Begins - 8:00am
- Deadline to nominate volunteers - March 17, 2015, 4:00pm
- Deadline to RSVP for the event - April 7, 2015
- National Volunteer Week - April 12-18, 2015
We Are Looking for Nominees!
- National Volunteer Week is April 12-18, 2015. Help us celebrate by nominating your fabulous volunteers for special recognition and joining us at the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast on April 14, 2015.
- The Breakfast will be held at Hotel Mead, with registration beginning at 7:30am, breakfast buffet beginning as you arrive, and the program starting at 8:00am.
- To Nominate a Volunteer
All volunteers are PRICELESS, so each volunteer who is nominated will receive recognition for their service, including a certificate and token of our appreciation. To nominate a volunteer, you can:
- Late nominations will not be accepted. Each agency may nominate up to five individuals or groups. If you’d like to submit a photo of your volunteer(s) to be used in the presentation, please email that to email@example.com by March 17th. We will send a letter to each nominee but you will need to reach out to your volunteer(s) with additional instructions and decide who will pay for the event (your organization or the volunteer).
- To RSVP for the Volunteer Breakfast
Please RSVP for the Volunteer Breakfast by April 7, 2015. This year we have two ways to register:
- Payment will not be accepted at the door; and your RSVP will not be accepted until payment is made. Please make checks payable to United Way of Inner Wisconsin.
- You can call the Volunteer Center at 715-421-0390 if you have any questions about how to nominate a volunteer or RSVP. We are looking forward to seeing you April 14th!