United Way of Inner Wisconsin
The Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
- This year the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast will be held on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 8:00am at the Hotel Mead and Conference Center.
- Registration at 7:30am
- Breakfast at 7:45am
- Program at 8:00am
- National Volunteer Week will be April 21 - 27, 2013
- Click here to download a nomination form
- Click here to download an invitation
- National Volunteer Week is coming soon and United Way’s Volunteer Center will be holding the 22nd annual Volunteer Recognition Breakfast. The breakfast will be at Hotel Mead on Tuesday April 23, 2013 with registration beginning at 7:30am, breakfast at 7:45am and the program starting at 8:00am.
- This Breakfast is a great way to nominate your volunteer(s) and /or volunteer group(s) to be honored and recognized. Since all volunteers are PRICELESS and truly are winners, we will not be giving out awards this year. However, each volunteer who is nominated will receive recognition for their service, which they so greatly deserve!
- Please fill out the form (above) to nominate a volunteer or volunteer group and return it to United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Volunteer Center, 351 Oak St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 by April 9, 2013. If you would like to submit a photo of your volunteer(s) to be used in the Power Point Presentation, please email that to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9, 2013. Each nominee will be contacted but we encourage you to invite them to the Breakfast as well.
- Please RSVP for the Volunteer Breakfast by April 16, 2013. Payment MUST accompany registration and will not be accepted at the door. Make checks payable to United Way of Inner Wisconsin. Call the Volunteer Center at 715-421-0390 with any questions!
Read our Press Release From March 5, 2013:
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Volunteer Center is asking the community to nominate volunteers and/or groups of volunteers to be honored at the 22nd annual Volunteer Recognition Breakfast on April 23, 2013.
- The Volunteer Recognition Breakfast will be held at the Hotel Mead. Registration will begin at 7:30am; breakfast is served at 7:45am; program begins at 8:00am.
- This year the Volunteer Center will be honoring all nominees rather than having award winners. Each will receive special recognition.
- “We know all volunteers are priceless,” said Angela Loucks, the Volunteer Center Coordinator. “We want the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast to be a community-wide celebration of volunteers. We will be learning about all the wonderful programs in our communities and honor the volunteers who make them possible.”
- To nominate a volunteer for the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast, you can download a PDF of the nomination form (above); send an email to email@example.com to have one emailed to you; or call 715-421-0390 to have one mailed to you. The deadline to nominate a volunteer is April 9, 2013. You can also submit a photo to be included in the slide show.
- Any non-profit organization, government, church or school entity in south Wood and Adams Counties can nominate a volunteer or volunteer group. You do not need to be a United Way partner program or a Volunteer Center affiliate agency to participate.
- Each nominee will be contacted by the Volunteer Center but it is up to the nominator to invite each nominee. An invitation/registration form is also available online or can be mailed/emailed. The deadline to RSVP is April 16, 2013. Payment must accompany registration and will not be accepted at the door.
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin thanks our generous sponsor for this event, Daily Tribune Media, for its continued support!