United Way of Inner Wisconsin
The Volunteer Recognition Breakfast
- This year the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast will be held on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 8:00am at the Hotel Mead and Conference Center.
- Registration at 7:30am
- Breakfast at 7:45am
- Program at 8:00am
- National Volunteer Week will be April 6-13, 2014.
- Click here to download a nomination form
- Click here to download a breakfast registration form
- Click here to register for the breakfast online. (Note: you will still need to pay by check before April 8th. Please make checks out to United Way of Inner Wisconsin and mail them to 351 Oak Street, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494)
- National Volunteer Week is coming up in April and United Way’s Volunteer Center will be holding the 23rd annual Volunteer Recognition Breakfast. The breakfast will be at Hotel Mead on Tuesday April 8, 2014 with registration beginning at 7:30am, breakfast at 7:45am and the program starting at 8:00am.
- This Breakfast is a great way to nominate your volunteer(s) and /or volunteer group(s) to be honored and recognized. Since all volunteers are PRICELESS and truly are winners, we will not be giving out awards this year. However, each volunteer who is nominated will receive recognition for their service, which they so greatly deserve!
- Please fill out the form (above) to nominate a volunteer or volunteer group and return it to United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Volunteer Center, 351 Oak St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 by March 18, 2014. If you would like to submit a photo of your volunteer(s) to be used in the Power Point Presentation, please email that to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 18, 2014. Each nominee will be contacted but we encourage you to invite them to the Breakfast as well.
PRESS RELEASE - FEBRUARY 28, 2014
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin’s Volunteer Center is asking the community to nominate volunteers and/or groups of volunteers to be honored at the 23rd annual Volunteer Recognition Breakfast on April 8, 2014.
- The Volunteer Recognition Breakfast will be held at the Hotel Mead. Registration will begin at 7:30am; breakfast is served at 7:45am; program begins at 8:00am.
- To nominate a volunteer for the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast, CLICK HERE and download a PDF of our nomination form; send an email to email@example.com to have one emailed to you; or call 715-421-0390 to have one mailed to you. The deadline to nominate a volunteer is March 18, 2014at 4:00pm. Late nominations are not accepted. You can also submit a photo to be included in the slide show by March 18th.
- Any non-profit organization, government, church or school entity in south Wood and Adams Counties can nominate a volunteer or volunteer group. You do not need to be a United Way partner program or a Volunteer Center affiliate agency to participate. Please, no more than five nominations per organization please!
- Each nominee will receive special recognition (certificate and a token of our appreciation) and will be contacted by the Volunteer Center; however, it is up to the nominator to invite each nominee. An invitation/registration form is also available online. The deadline to RSVP is April 1, 2014. Payment must accompany registration. Payment will not be accepted at the door and RSVP will not be accepted until payment is received. Please make checks payable to United Way of Inner Wisconsin.
- This year registrants can also RSVP for the breakfast online by CLICKING HERE and mail in your payment. We are unable to accept credit card payments online at this time.
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin thanks our generous sponsor for this event, Daily Tribune Media, for its continued support!