Skip to main content
- Children are ready to learn by start of school.
- Youth have access to mentors, role models, and enrichments outside of the school day in a safe environment which enhances: personal growth, character development and academic achievement.
- Early Years Coalition: collaborating with community businesses and organizations to provide support and create community awareness highlighting the importance of the first thousand days of life as 80% of brain development occurs by age three.
- Youth Success Coalition: inviting youth to participate in discussions to help accomplish the coalition's goal.
- Learning for Life Reading Mentor Program
- Great Book Giveaway
- Stuff the School Bus
- BornLearning Academy
How You Can Help
- Volunteer for Learning for Life in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Donate new or gently used books to Great Book Giveaway April 2-13, 2018 (drop books off at the United Way office) Click HERE.
- Donate school supplies or volunteer for Stuff the School Bus. Click HERE.
- Get involved in the discussion, join us at our coalition meetings. Click here for details.
- Sign up for BornLearning Academy (for Caregivers/Parents of children ages birth to 4) Click here for details.
Learn More About The Education Coalitions