Skip to main content
- Community members learn skills to become financially independent.
- Collaborating with businesses, financial institutions, school districts, non-profits and other community partners to provide opportunities within our community to engage in conversations around financial stability.
How You Can Help
- Attend annual Money Smart Week events and provide feedback about your experience(s).
- Sign up your business/organization for an A.L.I.C.E. (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) presentation. Contact Emily Stieve at Emily@uwiw.org
- Get involved in the discussions, join us at our coalition meetings. Click here for details.
Learn More About The Financial Stability Coalition