At a Glance
- Date - April 17, 2018
- Location - Hotel Mead
- Cost - $9.25 per person
- Registration - 7:45am
- Breakfast buffet- Begin eating as guests arrive
- Program Begins - 8:00am
- Deadline to nominate volunteers - March 9, 2018
- Deadline to RSVP for the event - April 10, 2018
- National Volunteer Week - April 15-22, 2018
How to Nominate a Volunteer
How to RSVP for the Breakfast
- Click here to RSVP online and pay with your credit card. (You do NOT need a PayPal Account)
Read About our 2017 Nominees
To Nominate Volunteer (s) (Individual, Couple or Group)
- Volunteers who are nominated will receive recognition for their service, including a certificate and a small gift. To nominate a volunteer: call the Volunteer Center for a nomination form and return it to us by March 9, 2018 – OR –Fill out the online form by March 9, 2018.
- Late nominations will NOT be accepted.
- Each organization may nominate up to three individuals or groups.
- To submit a photo of your volunteer(s) to be used in the presentation, submit by March 9, 2018: Upload it when you fill out the online nomination form – OR – email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send a letter to each nominee informing them about their nomination and the Recognition Breakfast.
To RSVP for the Volunteer Breakfast
- Step One – Who Will Pay?: Organizations need to decide who will pay for the meal(s) - the nominating organization or the nominated volunteer(s). (It’s okay to ask the volunteers to pay for themselves if there is a large group; or if you don’t have the budget.) You will also need to decide who will pay for any guests of the volunteer(s).
- Step Two – Communicate With Your Volunteer(s): Let your volunteers know of your plans. You can send a letter, an email, or tell them personally about registration for the Breakfast. This is important to reduce confusion and ensure we don’t receive any double-RSVPs or non-payments.
- Step Three – RSVP For The Breakfast. If your organization will RSVP and pay, submit payment by April 10, 2018. Call the Volunteer Center for a registration form and return it with your payment – OR – Register online and make a credit card payment through PayPal. If the volunteers will RSVP and pay: Organization needs to provide copies of the registration form to the nominated volunteer(s) - OR - Organization needs to provide information about how to RSVP.
When you RSVP online a ticket will be automatically emailed to you. You will need to print this and bring it along to the event. If you are unsure of who your guests will be at the time of RSVP, list “Guest 1,” “Guest 2,” and so on. Let us know ASAP when you know who your guests are. If you RSVP manually, you will need to pick up your tickets or we can mail them to you.
- Payment will NOT be accepted at the door.
- RSVP will not be accepted and reserved until payment is made.
- You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay online.
- Make checks payable to United Way of Inner Wisconsin.
- Return RSVP form to United Way of Inner Wisconsin, 351 Oak Street, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494.
- Contact the Volunteer Center at 715-421-0390 or email@example.com for any questions!